Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #2: THINK PINK!



In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month the challenge this week was to use Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels ( incorporate any 3 on your project). You also had to use at least 2 Cricut cuts. I also used a sketch made by Jana Eubank, that was posted on the Cricut Circle blog last Wednesday, for inspiration. I made a 4.25 x 4.25 card out of dark brown cardstock. The pattern papers are from the DCWV Rustic stack. The flowers were cut using RGB codes on my Imagine. I used the Country Life cart to cut the pitcher of flowers, Mini Monograms for the scallop circles and George for the circle. The scallop border is a Martha Stewart punch. Then I threw in some jewels using my I-Rock and some lace from my stash. So I used pink, scallops, ruffles, glitter and jewels!  

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! I am new to your blog and glad I found it...you do beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is stunning! just truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete